The I hate 4kids forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The I hate 4kids forum

Lets kick that old dead horse by remembering why 4kids was such a lousy company, and why they deserved to go out of business.

+7
Pedophile
Retard
Monster
Sugarbears
pyroking5236
MegaNumbers
Sexy Bitch
11 posters

Tammy Newborn, the 4kids loving creep

matthewmwps

Tammy Newborn, the 4kids loving creep - Page 6 Empty Re: Tammy Newborn, the 4kids loving creep

Post by matthewmwps Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:40 am

update: i got a youtube comment from the jerk himself and i honestly cant stop laughing.Tammy Newborn, the 4kids loving creep - Page 6 310
    firstly, you are clearly the one taking this more seriously if your willing to brutally hurt someone to defend your claim. I am just having a party over here chilling. and secondly: Hate to brake it to you pal. I AM A-U-S-T-R-A-L-I-A-N. So i dont talk your american fancy shit. Get it right you dummy.
    CreatorTheta

Tammy Newborn, the 4kids loving creep - Page 6 Empty Bring it. You screwed with my friend, so I am screwing with you

Post by CreatorTheta Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:33 am

Pedophile wrote:
    Areo51 wrote:Please, that's about as real as Shenron. Voodoo is a bunch of bullshit, it doesn't do a god damn thing. It's just a bunch of mumbo jumbo and superstition. You've gotta be really stupid if you think that shit actually works.

And how do you know it doesn't work? You never even attempted it or seen it in action so don't be making statements like that. Look who's stupid now you sexual migraine.

matthewmwps wrote:i am just reading all of these and laughing shitless, you really are sad aren't you Tammy? lol!

I'm more than sad you bloated jellyfish, I'm MAD AS HELL. You fail to see how stupid these 4Kids haters are being and are deserving of my actions oh so much. Too bad you choose to fall on the dark side here and not the side which will protect you from my wrath and is where all the grace is at. Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. Looks like you do need those arms of yours removed after all.

pyroking5236 wrote:So you make make fun of my stutter eh? Pretty fucked up. BUT. My stuttering is nothing compared to all of your death threats. Lol Karma is mean, cold hearted bitch. Trust me. Btw, I have family down the street. No fire anytime soon! Have fun retard!

Your stutter is the most vile thing that could ever exist. I hope it delivers you pure disease and sickness that will gave you look and walk around like some elderly person. You think I care about you having down the street? I'll have the whole street collapse with them in it and you'll never be seeing those suckers again even in the afterlife. I'll make sure that ability collapses too.

Admin wrote:Hope you remembered to flag his comments, the more reports, the sooner he gets banned.

Like I can't just hope onto another account and instantly finish my work just as easy. You sure are simple minded are you *****? This is getting so old. You're too old to be thinking to ignorantly and knowing how I operate and
    keep on ticking.

Hi >W<
    pyroking5236

Tammy Newborn, the 4kids loving creep - Page 6 Empty Re: Tammy Newborn, the 4kids loving creep

Post by pyroking5236 Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:18 am

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009583050298 Tammy made another facebook and is harassing me
    pyroking5236

Post by pyroking5236 Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:39 am

matthewmwps wrote:update: i got a youtube comment from the jerk himself and i honestly cant stop laughing.Tammy Newborn, the 4kids loving creep - Page 6 310
    firstly, you are clearly the one taking this more seriously if your willing to brutally hurt someone to defend your claim. I am just having a party over here chilling. and secondly: Hate to brake it to you pal. I AM A-U-S-T-R-A-L-I-A-N. So i dont talk your american fancy shit. Get it right you dummy.

Matt, he just messaged me on Facebook. He wrote

HELLO MOTHERFUCKER!!! TAMMY HERE AND I FOUND YOUR FUCKING FACEBOOK!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!! If you're wondering how I got your last name, let's just say I google searched your Youtube username and came across your twitter. Figured to hit you up on Facebook and give you a surprise visit and harassment so LISTEN UP!! It's time for me to mess with your stupid ass now LISTEN UP YOU STUTTERING STANLEY BUNNY DIPPING IN RAINBOW MUSH!!! You are a decomposing zombie-like male whore who was shot down by an army base, beaten to a pulp by the nearby townspeople, covered in honey and eaten by bees who then stung your ass too, chewed up by wild animals, taken by some one who chained you to the back of their car and drove off with you scrapping on the street getting blistered, put in their basement and got a broken neck, your intestines ripped out and shoved through your eyes and had a chainsaw through the gut. You are lifeless and heartless mother fucking trolling spammers who spends time being beaten the shit out of gang members, and when you get home your parents molest you and lock you up their basement, and when you leave your house, you will be beaten to death, thrown to the sea, and being the sea animal's bait. And you will be long forgotten, and everyone will be happy. Laugh at that one bitches! You ALL need to shut the fuck up and attempt suicide dumbass who just got ganged raped by a group of horny teenage boys, beaten the blood out of, threw into ongoing traffic to get hit by cars and shit, hung from a tree, and then snapped to land in nasty sewage water below. You are a disgusting piece of shit and a disgrace of human life who needs to fall down a well and be destroyed by wolves, so everyone can be way better of without you disgusting pile of rats turds stinking up on a hot summer's say and being pissed over by flying insects and smelling even more. Dig that assholes. Nothing but a bunch of complete and utter delusional mountain of colossal junk stinking of mouse turds. You foot load of fungus cancer, you sit you ass down and drop the hell dead. You all need to be mutilated in the worst way possible. Let me make something clear you pathetic cloudless brain farts! I have every reason to act this way and it's because of haters like YOU. And you being a hateful pack of stabbed cows and shiftless CRACKAS of ignorant and stupidity deserves this. Get a damn grip slimy rodents who needs his neck snapped at the fucking necks. P.S. you're obviously crazy SO STOP THE FUCKING STUTTERING!! YOU'RE A SIN AGAINST NATURE!!! STUTTERING PEOPLE SUCK!!! I hope you end up homeless over it to as you rightfully deserve you hairy ass dildo. Hell, I hope you and your fucking family fucking end up dead. You have no idea who you've messed with. I'LL TAKE YOU ALL DOWN AND MAKE YOU MY TO MUTILATE AND RAPE DAY IN AND DAY OUT!!! HOW'S THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????????

I wrote Wow. Someone must really be desperate to want to talk to someone who's ignoring you. Give me about an hour. I'll get my boy on. See if you're tough then. We burned him so bad it's not funny.
    CreatorTheta

Post by CreatorTheta Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:55 am

Pyro, I just made a vid about him

Here it is
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:52 pm

No offense, but your video is a bit glitchy.
    CreatorTheta

Post by CreatorTheta Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:21 pm

Yes, but that is because I used Google Hangout because Matthew was suppose to join me in making the video.... Sad
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:10 pm

Not familiar with google hangout, but you could always fix it after filming with some editing.
    pyroking5236

Post by pyroking5236 Wed Apr 15, 2015 5:07 am

CreatorTheta wrote:Pyro, I just made a vid about him

Here it is

I'd be willing to do a group video about Tammy if you're up for it. If you have skype, I'll message it to you.
    pyroking5236

Post by pyroking5236 Wed Apr 15, 2015 5:36 am

I made a video about him. A good majority of his threats were too long for the video so I couldn't use them. I kept it quick. I'll post it when it's up.
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:42 pm

I'll do a skype video with you guys, just say the word
    pyroking5236

Post by pyroking5236 Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:38 pm

My video. It's shit but it's something.
    CreatorTheta

Post by CreatorTheta Sat May 02, 2015 6:00 am

Hey Pyro, I made a parody against this guy.
    pyroking5236

Post by pyroking5236 Thu May 07, 2015 6:02 pm

CreatorTheta wrote:Hey Pyro, I made a parody against this guy.

Theta, That deserves a fucking grammy.
    pyroking5236

Post by pyroking5236 Thu May 07, 2015 6:04 pm

Sorry for double post. Figured I'd tell everyone that Tammy told me that his IP is blocked from this site. So he told me that he used a proxy to view our conversation. Do we give a single fuck? No.
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Mon May 11, 2015 7:46 am

Good for him. He'll have to use a different computer entirely if he wants to continue talking on here though.
    Areo51
    Areo51

Post by Areo51 Mon May 11, 2015 8:03 pm

Awww, so I don't get to mess with the son of a bitch on here anymore?
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Mon May 11, 2015 9:30 pm

I'm sure he'll find a way on here eventually.
    Areo51
    Areo51

Post by Areo51 Tue May 12, 2015 7:17 pm

Yeah, just a matter of time I suppose. El idiota no sabe cuándo rendirse.
    pyroking5236

Post by pyroking5236 Thu May 14, 2015 2:01 pm

Just throwing it out there. I accidentally posted a video on my google account. Tammy found it and it posting there. If you wanna fuck with him, go here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NM2VYHxnRxo
    Areo51
    Areo51

Post by Areo51 Thu May 14, 2015 10:29 pm

Lol, I saw that a few posts back. Fucking hilarious. I THINK I figured out why Newborn can't talk right. He says his first language was Spanish. What do you wanna bet he's an illegal immigrant that never properly learned English? It sure would explain a lot.
    pyroking5236

Post by pyroking5236 Mon May 18, 2015 3:40 pm

Areo51 wrote:Lol, I saw that a few posts back. Fucking hilarious. I THINK I figured out why Newborn can't talk right. He says his first language was Spanish. What do you wanna bet he's an illegal immigrant that never properly learned English? It sure would explain a lot.

Fuck yeah, I'm gonna ask him if he has a greencard lolololol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:01 pm