The I hate 4kids forum

Lets kick that old dead horse by remembering why 4kids was such a lousy company, and why they deserved to go out of business.

Tammy Newborn, the 4kids loving creep

Areo51

Re: Tammy Newborn, the 4kids loving creep

Post by Areo51 on Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:38 pm

Let me rephrase that, "you never saw my videos while they were up?" I moved them to private about a month ago so I could start the channel over. The only thing is, I still need to figure out what to make videos on. Hmmmm? How about your dumbass and all the crimes you've committed in the past two years? That sounds like a fun thing to make videos on. Until your ass is in prison that is.

Pedophile

Post by Pedophile on Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:35 am

pyroking5236 wrote:I've been here. Lol.

Can you read? I said BACK here dipshit. You've been gone for a while.

Pyroking5236 wrote:Tain? Don't know what you meant there.

Don't remember what I meant to say there, but the point is you should have gotten into a dog house and have it crash on top of you.

Pyroking5236 wrote:I'm not homeless. I live in a nice condo.

I hope it gets set on fire and you become homeless you broken spine.

Pyroking5236 wrote:Don't fight a battle you're aren't going to win. Do you think caps scare me? They make you look even more pathetic than you already are

Blah blah blah. Can you ever stop talking about yourself? I've been winning battles since I've gotten here you stuttering sock puppet on morphine. How about you stop making yourself look bad and get some smarts knocked into your tiny skull?

Areo51 wrote:Let me rephrase that, "you never saw my videos while they were up?" I moved them to private about a month ago so I could start the channel over.

No I didn't look at your dumb videos while they were up and why the hell did you need to start your channel over? What the FUCK was wrong with it?

Areo51 wrote:The only thing is, I still need to figure out what to make videos on. Hmmmm? How about your dumbass and all the crimes you've committed in the past two years? That sounds like a fun thing to make videos on. Until your ass is in prison that is.

Go right ahead. I love seeing people make videos of me. As for the prison thing, don't count on it hammerjack. That is a fate served best hot for you. Wink
    Areo51

Post by Areo51 on Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:51 pm

Not like it's any of your business, but I hadn't made a video in over 4 years and didn't like the ones I did make. I made them when I was younger and didn't know what I wanted to do with the channel. Oh no, prison is calling your name. I'm sure they have a nice little padded cell and straightjacket waiting, just for you.

Pedophile

Post by Pedophile on Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:00 am

Great, the ***** switch changed my username again. Oh these really reflect on him more than me. When will he learn? Just when WILL he learn? Razz

Areo51 wrote:Not like it's any of your business, but I hadn't made a video in over 4 years and didn't like the ones I did make.

I want it to be my business. Why the hell are you slacking here? And here you're calling me out for not making one and here you stopped doing just that for four whole years. LAME. See how you make no sense?

Areo51 wrote:I made them when I was younger and didn't know what I wanted to do with the channel.

And now because you're older, you just stopped and now is CLUELESS of what to do now?

Areo51 wrote:Oh no, prison is calling your name. I'm sure they have a nice little padded cell and straightjacket waiting, just for you.

No no no honey, that's all awaiting your fresh little young penis. Very Happy

Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin on Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:10 am

At least he's made something, I can't say the same about you. And no posting that lame video about me, and those cut scenes from Halloween 6 don't count.

Pedophile

Post by Pedophile on Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:23 am

I didn't say they did. I know what the fuck you meant. A video featuring ME. Well that's never going to happen. Like you, until like a year ago, I decided to remain in secret facial and all.

Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin on Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:25 am

Why? Are you afraid of being revealed? Coming from the guy who thinks the cops will side with him, you should have nothing to hide.
    Areo51

Post by Areo51 on Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:06 pm

It's a little thing called "TIME", dumbass. When I made my channel I had so much on my plate it's a wonder I had time to sleep. Now I'm starting to get more time to do the things I want to do, that includes youtube. The only thing is, I've been trying to decide what I wanted to do with my channel. "Do I scrap "MegaNumberXIII" and just use it as an alt account for checking stuff and make a new channel, or do I repurpose it into something else?" Well now I think I know what I want to do with it, bash your demonic ass back to hell where you belong!

Pedophile

Post by Pedophile on Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:33 pm

Admin wrote:Why? Are you afraid of being revealed?

Of course! And you're one to talk like I'm so cowardly of being revealed when your ass kept yourself hidden for a bit and still want to go about censoring your name when you're already showing your face on Youtube. Anyone who comes across your Facebook and see your Youtube stuff can easily tie two and two together. You're not slick.

Admin wrote:Coming from the guy who thinks the cops will side with him, you should have nothing to hide.

They won't be on my side. They SHOULD be however. I need some voodoo to help change all their minds and perhaps have them seek you magnets out and stick you to rusty poles and have it all contaminate your venom filled souls.

Areo51 wrote:It's a little thing called "TIME", dumbass. When I made my channel I had so much on my plate it's a wonder I had time to sleep.

GET IT TOGETHER JACKASS! What could possibly be stressing you out or keeping you busy so much you had to have yourself be so sleepy at the end of the day? NOTHING! There you go with the lies. I swear, you have Dr. Frankenstein monster's brain. You're too abnormal! ABNORMAL!

Areo51 wrote:Well now I think I know what I want to do with it, bash your demonic ass back to hell where you belong!

Bash me all you want. I'll be having a tough laugh. As for sending me to Hell with it, yeah you can keep dreaming on that one Barbie uterus.
    Areo51

Post by Areo51 on Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:17 pm

School, family, asshole drunk next door, etc. A better question would be "What didn't I have stressing me out?" "Voodoo"? "VOODOO"!? HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Oh god, I'm laughing so much that I'm crying. And you call us stupid? Voodoo is bullshit, dumbass! What's next, are you gonna be saying you're gonna go all Fullmetal Alchemist on us? Are you gonna go looking for the 7 Dragon Balls? My oh my, how the people in the nuthouse are gonna have a tiiiiiiiime with you. I pity the poor shrinks who's time is gonna be wasted trying to figure out what the fuck is wrong with your head.

Pedophile

Post by Pedophile on Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:21 am

School, family, and a crazy neighbor set you off? SUCK IT UP! And you dare mock voodoo? That's actually real you know. I swear the demons in Hell are going to have fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun with you. You just keep it up. You're just constantly buying yourself a closer ticket to the fiery pits of the Earth. You and your boyfriend Mitchy poo.
    Areo51

Post by Areo51 on Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:47 pm

Please, that's about as real as Shenron. Voodoo is a bunch of bullshit, it doesn't do a god damn thing. It's just a bunch of mumbo jumbo and superstition. You've gotta be really stupid if you think that shit actually works.

matthewmwps

Post by matthewmwps on Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:56 pm

i am just reading all of these and laughing shitless, you really are sad aren't you Tammy? lol!

Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin on Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:16 pm

Aah look a new member, welcome to my forum Matt (hope you don't mind me calling you that), feel free to say whatever you want about 4kids. And in case you didn't see it, Tammy thinks the song "Friday" (yes that song) is actually good, and I've given everyone permission to bully him for it, so feel free to taunt, harass, and threaten Tammy for thinking Rebecca Black made a good song back then.

matthewmwps

Post by matthewmwps on Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:19 pm

Admin wrote:Aah look a new member, welcome to my forum Matt (hope you don't mind me calling you that), feel free to say whatever you want about 4kids. And in case you didn't see it, Tammy thinks the song "Friday" (yes that song) is actually good, and I've given everyone permission to bully him for it, so feel free to taunt, harass, and threaten Tammy for thinking Rebecca Black made a good song back then.

bully? dont you think thats a little over the top? I mean he isn't physically hurting anyone. confused
    Areo51

Post by Areo51 on Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:25 pm

Matt, this bastard picked on a 14 year old with cancer saying "you should hurry up and die" as well as threatens to rape and murder CHILDREN and claims to have drove a mentally retarded girl to suicide by bullying her. If that doesn't earn him a taste of his own medicine, then I don't know what the fuck would.

Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin on Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:49 am

This forum has officially made an exception for him for his deeds. Only thing is that since the rules state that you have to respect each others opinions on 4kids (which he doesn't), so instead the bullying has to for his bad taste in music over that lame song Friday.

matthewmwps

Post by matthewmwps on Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:50 pm

Admin wrote:This forum has officially made an exception for him for his deeds. Only thing is that since the rules state that you have to respect each others opinions on 4kids (which he doesn't), so instead the bullying has to for his bad taste in music over that lame song Friday.

Well i guess he does deserve it.

Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin on Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:16 pm

That's the spirit!
    Areo51

Post by Areo51 on Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:49 pm

You don't have to if you don't want to. To be honest, I'm not to fond of the idea of bullying him back either. But given what this guy has said to so many people (especially children) the past 2 years, it's not too harsh to give him a taste of his own medicine.

matthewmwps

Post by matthewmwps on Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:22 am

Areo51 wrote:You don't have to if you don't want to. To be honest, I'm not to fond of the idea of bullying him back either. But given what this guy has said to so many people (especially children) the past 2 years, it's not too harsh to give him a taste of his own medicine.

No you are right. I'll join you guys. But i may step out if i think its getting a bit out of hand.
    :l
    Areo51

Post by Areo51 on Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:40 pm

Ok then. Welcome to the forum.

matthewmwps

Post by matthewmwps on Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:15 pm

Areo51 wrote:Ok then. Welcome to the forum.

Thank you. Smile
    Areo51

Post by Areo51 on Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:39 pm

No prob. It's nice to have a new member that ISN'T one of Newborn's accounts.

matthewmwps

Post by matthewmwps on Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:38 am

Areo51 wrote:No prob. It's nice to have a new member that ISN'T one of Newborn's accounts.

'Newborn?' what does that mean? confused
    (sorry i am a total noob.)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:59 pm