The I hate 4kids forum

Lets kick that old dead horse by remembering why 4kids was such a lousy company, and why they deserved to go out of business.

Tammy Newborn, the 4kids loving creep

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Admin
    Admin

Re: Tammy Newborn, the 4kids loving creep

Post by Admin on Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:00 pm

Meh it probably doesn't exist then.
    Areo51

Post by Areo51 on Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:01 pm

What's the matter "Retard"? Scared he'll show up on your blog?

Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin on Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:06 pm

Lemmie guess, it's a video on one of your fake accounts trashing me?

Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin on Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:13 pm

If you do, I'll get rid of it withing a few days, so feel free to sacrifice an account.

Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin on Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:21 pm

We'll see about that. Say rather that waste your time doing that, why not use youtube to make your own videos (that's kinda what youtube is for) about stuff you like? Like say 4KIDS, you can talk all about how great they are and everything.

Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin on Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:25 pm

Well why won't you, are ya scared? You know that if you make a video praising 4kids, the backlash will be huge, and you can't handle that.

Pedophile

Post by Pedophile on Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:38 am

Don't kid yourself *****. If I was scared I wouldn't be dealing with all you haters on a daily basis and for two years. Besides, I could always block the comment sections in the videos to avoid backlash from the haters and if anyone made videos bashing me in return I would always make more videos bashing them and sending them insults and death threats like I'm famous for. There you go not using your head again and have to label me scared. Geek. I just don't want to display a video. I'm not good with them and they take time and preparation to do and it's time consuming. No thanks. I find it much more comfortable and easier simply typing all over the damn place so suck it up and bite those apples. They're good for you.

Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin on Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:54 am

Well then why even bother using youtube? Youtube is a site to post VIDEOS, and yet rather than do that (I'll bet if you did take the time like the rest of us do, and make your own videos defending 4kids, you'll find some supporters out there) you simply use it to harass people that do make their own videos. What you really want is to go on forums (like this one actually), were you can argue all you want, I'll gladly point you in the direction of some of the ones that really hate 4kids. besides, I wanna know what that voice of yours sounds like so I can place on on everything you say.

Pedophile

Post by Pedophile on Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:43 pm

There you go with your stupid logic. So anyone who sets up a Youtube account must post videos? THAT'S NOT HOW IS HAS TO BE IDIOT! What if some one just wants to comment on videos and discuss things with people on the videos? They have to make an account to do that and can just use it for that. It does not mean they have to also make a video too as that's optional. Videos are optional *****, not something a Youtuber HAS to do.

As for what I sound like, you're the one to talk given that ear-bleeding voice of yours. I sound a whole lot better than you.

Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin on Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:03 pm

I'm not saying you have to post videos, I'm saying that you should post some. If you wanna leave comments that's fine, but you're really crossing the line when leaving comments becomes stalking, harassing, and threatening people for their views. You say you sound better? Prove it by posting a video, I'm sure you can think of something to talk about.

Pedophile

Post by Pedophile on Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:13 pm

You are pretty much saying how I have to post a video since you're all "Why the hell even bother using Youtube" so way to contradict yourself there. Don't worry about how I sound like. I sound better than you so take it or leave it. I could easily be as creepy making videos as people would be called out even more. I'm doing these assholes a favor sticking to simply comment where they're not as exposing of some one.

Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin on Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:16 pm

Well it's not working on me, all I see you as is an annoyance. So go on ahead and make some creepy video, make my day moron. Also if it's just comments you wanna make, go find some forum to use... other than this one.
    Areo51

Post by Areo51 on Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:19 pm

You're just a coward, that's why you won't make any damn videos.

Pedophile

Post by Pedophile on Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:22 pm

Videos are simply not my thing. I like to keep my identity and voice a secret. The world doesn't need to see any of that. Besides, last I checked I don't recall you display yourself in a video so why are you talking? Oh yeah, TO BE A BITCH. Go get swallowed back into your mother's funky pussy.

Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin on Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:25 pm

My face has been seen several times actually, I used to keep it hidden for concerns over my safety (I used to make videos mocking religion after all), but it's not that important anymore.

Pedophile

Post by Pedophile on Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:38 pm

I was talking to Areo51 in my last comment, not you. I didn't notice your last comment before that above Areo's so now I'm going to address it. Youtube is not just for making videos so shut up. Don't tell me to go on some forum, I don't need to and can just comment on the videos as most people fucking do anyway. And while your ass has been showing your face lately, why did you finally decide to do so and why keep your name hidden when you're showing your face?
    Areo51

Post by Areo51 on Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:40 pm

Oh? You never saw my videos?

pyroking5236

Post by pyroking5236 on Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:48 pm

Knock on wood. Tammy hasn't bothered me in a while. PRAISE THE LORD! *knocks on wood*

Pedophile

Post by Pedophile on Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:49 pm

Areo51 wrote:Oh? You never saw my videos?

There's no videos OF YOUR OWN under your MegaNumbers account, like videos you LIKED! You said you had an alternate. You got videos under that one pocket picker?

pyroking5236 wrote:Knock on wood. Tammy hasn't bothered me in a while. PRAISE THE LORD! *knocks on wood*

And you made a HUGE mistake bringing your ass back here. YOU SHOULD HAVE TAIN YOUR DOG HOUSE AND LET IT TOPPLE ONTOP OF YOU AND LEAVE YOU HOMELESS LITTLE COKC-SHOT!

pyroking5236

Post by pyroking5236 on Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:37 pm

No Balls wrote:
    Areo51 wrote:Oh? You never saw my videos?

There's no videos OF YOUR OWN under your MegaNumbers account, like videos you LIKED! You said you had an alternate. You got videos under that one pocket picker?

pyroking5236 wrote:Knock on wood. Tammy hasn't bothered me in a while. PRAISE THE LORD! *knocks on wood*

And you made a HUGE mistake bringing your ass back here. YOU SHOULD HAVE TAIN YOUR DOG HOUSE AND LET IT TOPPLE ONTOP OF YOU AND LEAVE YOU HOMELESS LITTLE COKC-SHOT!

I've been here. Lol. Tain? Don't know what you meant there. I'm not homeless. I live in a nice condo. Don't fight a battle you're aren't going to win. Do you think caps scare me? They make you look even more pathetic than you already are

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:04 pm