The I hate 4kids forum

Lets kick that old dead horse by remembering why 4kids was such a lousy company, and why they deserved to go out of business.


    Yu-Gi-Oh's dub

    Share

    Pedophile

    Posts : 52
    Join date : 2015-03-17

    Re: Yu-Gi-Oh's dub

    Post by Pedophile on Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:24 pm

    Fuck you and your fat family and your fucked up logic and opinions on everything you have no business hating. Respond to my reply to you above fat guy boy.
    avatar
    Areo51

    Posts : 142
    Join date : 2015-02-16

    Re: Yu-Gi-Oh's dub

    Post by Areo51 on Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:25 pm

    Oh ho! You just insulted yourself, asshole! One of the reasons I hate you so much is because you remind me of her. Self-centered, egotistic, you think you're better than anyone else, that you're always right. Karma's a bitch, it got her for everything she's done and you're just like her. It WILL come back to haunt you, that's a fact. Have fun with Lupus, asshole. Wink

    Pedophile

    Posts : 52
    Join date : 2015-03-17

    Re: Yu-Gi-Oh's dub

    Post by Pedophile on Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:58 pm

    I DIDN'T INSULT MYSELF HERSHY TOOTLES! I INSULTED YOU!! And I'm sure your Aunt probably isn't as evil as you're describing her to be. You totally don't understand people who have a NEED to act so ruthless and insulting especially when it's to broken down cornbread like you who want to act like alienated mosquitoes on HEROIN! Have fun in between by ass cheeks suffocating to death, belly popper!

    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 154
    Join date : 2015-02-12

    Re: Yu-Gi-Oh's dub

    Post by Admin on Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:01 pm

    some loser wrote:You totally don't understand people who have a NEED to act so ruthless and insulting
    Yes we do, they're called terrorists.
    avatar
    Areo51

    Posts : 142
    Join date : 2015-02-16

    Re: Yu-Gi-Oh's dub

    Post by Areo51 on Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:55 pm

    Oh, you DID just insult yourself. You're only saying she's not evil because she's just like you. She didn't even go to her own mother's funeral because she "has a life" as she said. All she ever wanted out of Grandma was her money, which she never got. All she ever cared about was herself, thinking everyone was beneath her. Well guess what that got her? DEAD! And worse than that, NO ONE CARES! Not a single member of the family cares that she's gone, not even her own CHILDREN. I would say you'll end out the same, but who am I kidding? You're never gonna have kids, who'd wanna be with a psychopath like you? You tell CHILDREN to go get raped. Karma is a bitch, and if you don't straighten the fuck up you're gonna die a slow, painful death alone and no one is gonna miss you, just like my aunt. But by all means, go ahead, dig yourself deeper into your grave. We'll all be laughing when your misdeeds come back to bite you in the ass.

    Pedophile

    Posts : 52
    Join date : 2015-03-17

    Re: Yu-Gi-Oh's dub

    Post by Pedophile on Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:22 am

    some asshole sucking pig wrote:Yes we do, they're called terrorists.

    No they're not. They're called SMART PEOPLE.

    Areo51 wrote:Oh, you DID just insult yourself.

    No I didn't. You just like to talk garbage as always. You're such a twisted up piece of metal you know that?

    Areo51 wrote:She didn't even go to her own mother's funeral because she "has a life" as she said. All she ever wanted out of Grandma was her money, which she never got. All she ever cared about was herself, thinking everyone was beneath her. Well guess what that got her? DEAD! And worse than that, NO ONE CARES! Not a single member of the family cares that she's gone, not even her own CHILDREN.

    Oh, and how did your wonderful aunt die. And I do mean she was wonderful. Your grandmother and the rest of you people may have been just horrible and probably wanted her money for a good cause.

    Areo51 wrote: I would say you'll end out the same, but who am I kidding? You're never gonna have kids, who'd wanna be with a psychopath like you? You tell CHILDREN to go get raped.

    Children are a waste of time. I don't plan on having any nor a spouse. I am isolated from all my family and live alone. It's just peaceful at it's finest. Don't have to deal with anyone and all I have to look after is myself.

    Areo51 wrote:Karma is a bitch, and if you don't straighten the fuck up you're gonna die a slow, painful death alone and no one is gonna miss you, just like my aunt. But by all means, go ahead, dig yourself deeper into your grave. We'll all be laughing when your misdeeds come back to bite you in the ass.

    You should be telling yourself this my enemy. I am in the right, the absolute wrong, while you're continuing to dig yourself deeper you'll strike gravity and find yourself falling out of the Earth into space and sucked into a black hole, perhaps even drifting towards a star that will burn you alive. I'll be watching and laughing and partying for days and maybe even WEEKS on top of that happening to you.

    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 154
    Join date : 2015-02-12

    Re: Yu-Gi-Oh's dub

    Post by Admin on Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:50 am

    Wow no wonder you're on here acting like such an attention whore. It's because you;re a lonely moron who has no one else to be there. Damn you must be a very bitter, miserable person, and you're gonna die all alone with no one attending your funeral. Or more likely, you're gonna end up saying the wrong thing to the wrong person, and get shot on the streets.
    avatar
    Areo51

    Posts : 142
    Join date : 2015-02-16

    Re: Yu-Gi-Oh's dub

    Post by Areo51 on Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:34 pm

    Heh, now I know you're a lonely little attention whore. For your information she died of Lupis, you'd know that if you could fucking read. Me and my family did nothing but try to be as kind as we could. We looked out for her but the only person she cared about was herself. Hell, she'd sell her own son just to make a quick buck. As if you could get a spouse in the first place? You're a pitiful excuse for a human being, no man or woman would ever want you. You're far from in the right. No wonder you're isolated from your family, they probably can't stand you. I hope you have fun burning in hell, asshole. Tell my aunt I said "hi".

    Pedophile

    Posts : 52
    Join date : 2015-03-17

    Re: Yu-Gi-Oh's dub

    Post by Pedophile on Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:29 am

    Admin wrote:Wow no wonder you're on here acting like such an attention whore. It's because you;re a lonely moron who has no one else to be there. Damn you must be a very bitter, miserable person, and you're gonna die all alone with no one attending your funeral. Or more likely, you're gonna end up saying the wrong thing to the wrong person, and get shot on the streets.

    I'm not bitter and angry because I'm lonely. I'm those things because of you molted melting jello bowls. And you don't have to worry about me getting shot by some one. My death is in no one's hands and it will be me doing the killing to some one, never vice versa, so get it right before some one shoots you dead in the streets and I'm actually looking forward to that.

    Areo51 wrote:Heh, now I know you're a lonely little attention whore. For your information she died of Lupis, you'd know that if you could fucking read.

    What does me reading or not have to do with me knowing what lupis is? I don't need to know how to read to know what shit is you stupid sugar bear.

    Areo51 wrote:Me and my family did nothing but try to be as kind as we could. We looked out for her but the only person she cared about was herself. Hell, she'd sell her own son just to make a quick buck.

    More lies to add to the list? I believe so. And if she did have to sell her own son, it was probably worth it. He was probably a bad demonic demon anyway.

    Areo51 wrote:As if you could get a spouse in the first place? You're a pitiful excuse for a human being, no man or woman would ever want you.

    Talking about yourself here. I feel sorry for your so-called girlfriend. I hope she turns out to have been born a male and freak you out.

    Areo51 wrote:You're far from in the right. No wonder you're isolated from your family, they probably can't stand you. I hope you have fun burning in hell, asshole. Tell my aunt I said "hi".

    Nope, I'm far IN the right. Get to where I'm at tweedle dum tweedle dee. You don't have SHIT on me. I can't stand my family, even told my sister her kids can die to her face and meant it like a Devil. HAHAHAHAHA!!! Oh no, your aunt and I will be in HEAVEN partying it up while watching you and your secret boyfriend Mitchell here burning it up in Hell where you two belong.
    avatar
    Areo51

    Posts : 142
    Join date : 2015-02-16

    Re: Yu-Gi-Oh's dub

    Post by Areo51 on Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:46 pm

    Bla bla bla, keep telling yourself that. Heaven if for good people. You know, ones that DON'T threaten to rape and murder children? Her son is just like her, attitude and all, so yeah he's demonic. You hit that nail right on the head. I never said you had to be able to read to know what the fuck Lupus is. You obviously can't read or didn't read when I talked about her earlier, seeing as you asked what she died of, because I said she had lupus. We supported her, even housed her for a while and what'd she do to thank us? Try to steal everything we owned, the greedy little bitch. Hell's calling your name, Newborn, just like it was calling hers. Your next stop is the deepest, fieriest pits of hell, just where a spawn of Satin like you belongs.

    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 154
    Join date : 2015-02-12

    Re: Yu-Gi-Oh's dub

    Post by Admin on Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:02 am

    Pedophile wrote: I can't stand my family, even told my sister her kids can die to her face and meant it like a Devil.

    Ok if this is true, then shame on you telling your sister that. That aside I didn't even know you have a sister, care to tell me her name? I'd like to ask her if this is true. That aside I already know I'm going to hell (keep in mind that I am an Atheist after all) if such an unlikely place exists, and honestly that's were I'd rather go, seeing as that's were all the awesome people end up at. Have fun going to heaven, I'm sure Fred Phelps will be right there waiting to great you.
    avatar
    Areo51

    Posts : 142
    Join date : 2015-02-16

    Re: Yu-Gi-Oh's dub

    Post by Areo51 on Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:19 am

    Why would you rather go to hell? And the way I see it, even atheists go to heaven. It's only the people like Newborn here that go to hell.

    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 154
    Join date : 2015-02-12

    Re: Yu-Gi-Oh's dub

    Post by Admin on Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:49 am

    Eh I was just saying that to make his statement look pointless, I still stand by it though.
    avatar
    Areo51

    Posts : 142
    Join date : 2015-02-16

    Re: Yu-Gi-Oh's dub

    Post by Areo51 on Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:32 pm

    His statement was pointless regardless. And I stand by my statement, you and I (whether your atheist or not) are gonna be kicking back up in heaven watching Newborn here burn in hell. Better than TV if you ask me.

    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 154
    Join date : 2015-02-12

    Re: Yu-Gi-Oh's dub

    Post by Admin on Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:06 pm

    In the interest of not getting into a heated religious debate, I'll just agree with you on that.
    avatar
    Areo51

    Posts : 142
    Join date : 2015-02-16

    Re: Yu-Gi-Oh's dub

    Post by Areo51 on Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:40 pm

    I wouldn't get into a religious debate, sorry if what I said came off like I was. Honestly I'm no religious man. I believe in God and Jesus and hold them close, but I don't like religion. To be honest, I find the concept of religion pointless. It just splits everyone up into groups when it is supposed to bring people together which pisses me off. I don't care that you're atheist, hell my girlfriend is atheist. I'm just making a point: If hell is real, you wouldn't go there. Hell is only for evil, demonic assholes like Tammy. Unlike him, you and I both have a soul.

    Pedophile

    Posts : 52
    Join date : 2015-03-17

    Re: Yu-Gi-Oh's dub

    Post by Pedophile on Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:14 pm

    Areo51 wrote:Bla bla bla, keep telling yourself that.

    I'll keep telling myself that. I'll keep telling you that as well so set your ears up for life on that one you grilled steak on mustard seeds.

    Areo51 wrote:Heaven if for good people. You know, ones that DON'T threaten to rape and murder children?

    Um, those people DESERVE all of that, like you for being so hateful, lying, delusional, and just plain WRONG and doesn't know when to shut the fuck up and get his shit together. And you're stupid if you think ATHEISTS get to go to heaven. Only believers in that God get to go there honey, not some one who's been spitting in their face.  

    Areo51 wrote:You hit that nail right on the head. I never said you had to be able to read to know what the fuck Lupus is

    Um yes you did moron, AND I QUOTE: "For your information she died of Lupis, you'd know that if you could fucking read."

    IF I COULD FUCKING READ? What does that mean? You're obviously stating I need to know how to read in order for me to know what Lupis is! DILDO! It's funny I have the shit quoted and you still want to deny that what you meant.

    Areo51 wrote:You obviously can't read or didn't read when I talked about her earlier, seeing as you asked what she died of, because I said she had lupus.

    Or perhaps I forgot you wrote the shit? Way to leave out a third option here freak. Technically I'd love to forget every rotten thing you say.

    Areo51 wrote:We supported her, even housed her for a while and what'd she do to thank us? Try to steal everything we owned, the greedy little bitch. Hell's calling your name, Newborn, just like it was calling hers. Your next stop is the deepest, fieriest pits of hell, just where a spawn of Satin like you belongs.

    Your whole family sound like assholes. Your aunt was probably a saint trying to hard to deal with you motherfucking mallets. She probably died to get away from you crooks but it should been you all to die and perish so she can enjoy life on this Earth some more!

    Admin wrote:Ok if this is true, then shame on you telling your sister that. That aside I didn't even know you have a sister, care to tell me her name? I'd like to ask her if this is true.

    Like I'm ever going to tell you this. Why bother asking me you twizzling turnip?

    That aside I already know I'm going to hell (keep in mind that I am an Atheist after all) if such an unlikely place exists, and honestly that's were I'd rather go, seeing as that's were all the awesome people end up at.

    You do know you'll be burning and being tormented right? There's no fun in Hell. It amazing to me how you freaks think Hell is so fun to go to, but when you get there it's going to be a whole new revelation. I'll be kicking it in heaven while you and your Areo husband buddy will be in the fires burning away into nothing. HA! Enjoy your fate while it best comes to you, HOT!
    avatar
    Areo51

    Posts : 142
    Join date : 2015-02-16

    Re: Yu-Gi-Oh's dub

    Post by Areo51 on Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:41 pm

    Like you could ever get into heaven? I'll laugh when I get up there and I hear that God threw your ass in hell. Oh wait, let me guess what you're thinking "God is on my side, just like the police will be"? Is that your mentality? I hate to break it to you....well....not really. It's people like you that hell is MADE for, just like it's people like you PRISON is made for.

    Pedophile

    Posts : 52
    Join date : 2015-03-17

    Re: Yu-Gi-Oh's dub

    Post by Pedophile on Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:15 am

    I'll get to heaven for being the good gorgeous person that I am and putting assholes like you in their places. You'll be burning in Hell and being raped in prison and it's all going to be totally over for you. Heaven is made for people like me who go HARD on the turds like you. Hell and prison is made for you and your boyfriend ****** pie. Get it right.

    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 154
    Join date : 2015-02-12

    Re: Yu-Gi-Oh's dub

    Post by Admin on Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:07 pm

    Ok can we stop with the afterlife talk? Seeing as religion can be a sensitive topic to many, and the afterlife is a part of religion, no more. Let's not worry about who's going to/in Heaven or Hell, and focus on the things taking place on earth.
    avatar
    Areo51

    Posts : 142
    Join date : 2015-02-16

    Re: Yu-Gi-Oh's dub

    Post by Areo51 on Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:35 pm

    Fair enough. This dumbass doesn't seem to understand how the afterlife works anyways. He doesn't even seem to understand how prison works either.

    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 154
    Join date : 2015-02-12

    Re: Yu-Gi-Oh's dub

    Post by Admin on Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:15 am

    Oh he'll understand prison soon, when he's in there being someones prison bitch.

    Pedophile

    Posts : 52
    Join date : 2015-03-17

    Re: Yu-Gi-Oh's dub

    Post by Pedophile on Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:20 am

    Areo51 wrote:Like you could ever get into heaven? I'll laugh when I get up there and I hear that God threw your ass in hell. Oh wait, let me guess what you're thinking "God is on my side, just like the police will be"? Is that your mentality? I hate to break it to you....well....not really. It's people like you that hell is MADE for, just like it's people like you PRISON is made for.

    Nope, people like YOU is what HELL and PRISON are made for. You're the exaggerating hateful, lying, delusional, creep crook who needs his belly button tickled and leaking every bit of sweat from it. And for your information, I know just how the afterlife and prison works thank you. It's you who is lost so go get found and then get back to me when you've been redeemed and worth being considered a human being.

    Admin wrote:Oh he'll understand prison soon, when he's in there being someones prison bitch.

    Not as much as you're going to be mine when you're in there and I'm the guard watching you sleep at night little ******. I'm going to "bitch" you up so bad you'll be eating dog food from here on out. Very Happy

    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 154
    Join date : 2015-02-12

    Re: Yu-Gi-Oh's dub

    Post by Admin on Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:48 am

    Why would anyone wanna hire some pedo rapist to be a prison guard? Even if they did hire you, you'd get fired for disgusting acts towards prisoners anyway, not that I'll be one of them.
    avatar
    Areo51

    Posts : 142
    Join date : 2015-02-16

    Re: Yu-Gi-Oh's dub

    Post by Areo51 on Sat Apr 18, 2015 1:14 am

    Admin wrote:Why would anyone wanna hire some pedo rapist to be a prison guard? Even if they did hire you, you'd get fired for disgusting acts towards prisoners anyway, not that I'll be one of them.

    Who would hire him period? The guy is a fucking nut. He wouldn't even make it past the interview, if he even made it that far.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Yu-Gi-Oh's dub

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:46 pm